You may give a cash gift to a specific staff member, a specific project or to MLS’s general fund, which helps our organization complete the needed operations for the furtherance of our ministry.
Cash gifts should be made payable to Mt. Lou San and mailed to:
Mt. Lou San Bible Camp
2200 Blue Mountain Pkwy
Harrisburg, PA 17112
If you are a first time donor, please provide:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your telephone number and email address
- The purpose of the donation (i.e. staff member support, a special project, general fund, etc.). Be specific. If your gift is intended to support a special project, describe the project or use an assigned project name.
- Note that a cash gift that is to be used for a missionary’s birthday, Christmas gift, or personal use is not tax deductible according to IRS regulations. For more information on these rules, see “Are gifts to Mt. Lou San tax deductible?” in our FAQ’s section.
If you are a regular donor, please provide:
- The bottom portion of your last receipt (if you misplaced your receipt, include the items stated above for a first time donor). Click here to see a sample receipt.
- Clearly mark any changes from your last gift or regular giving, including the same detail as you would for a first time gift.
MLS wishes to process your donation in a speedy fashion. Be certain you:
- Enclose the bottom portion of your last receipt
- Mark any changes (does your check equal the amount listed on the receipt?)
- Provide the staff member(s) full name(s) and/or project(s) name(s)
- Sign your check
We will appreciate it if you avoid using staples, tape or paperclips when sending gifts and information.
Our financial department handles many gifts each month. When instructions from the donor are incomplete or unclear, it not only slows the process, it is more likely we will fail to handle the gift correctly. So, the time you spend reviewing your check, the return portion of the receipt, or other communications to us, is time saved as we serve you and the Mt. Lou San staff members.