TOUCH A LIFE - Scholarship Program Request Form
- To enable young people with spiritual or financial needs to attend camp at a cost that is affordable to them.
- In Mark 10:14 Christ commands His disciples: “Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God” (KJV). Today, finances are often the biggest hindrance from attending camp. The Touch a Life scholarship program was founded to remove this hindrance.
Scholarships are determined on an individual basis. The Financial Aid Form is designed in such a way as to give the parent/guardian the ability to determine his/her own level of need.
- We ask that you contribute as much as you can to your child’s week of camp. Many families need financial assistance. The more you can provide to help your child, the further we can stretch our scholarship dollars to help more families.
- We would ask that you contact your local church or civic organization to assist you financially before applying.
- Of the $290 total registration cost, Mt. Lou San will scholarship up to $200 per camper, based upon need. Each camper may only attend one (1) week of camp.
- Full scholarships are not available, and applicants are not eligible for the early registration discount. All applications will be processed after April 1st.
- Please contact the camp office for actual space available when applying for a scholarship.
- Scholarships are available until all scholarship spots are filled OR until all scholarship funds have been depleted.
- Please be prepared with a second choice week if your first choice week is unavailable at the time you apply.
*Note: Camp dates and detailed information for each program can be found at www.mtlousan.org/summercamp
How to Apply:
- Complete the Financial Aid Form below. In space provided, please be sure to include the complete information for each camper in your household applying for a scholarship.
- When we have finished reviewing your Financial Aid request, we will send you an email to notify you the amount of scholarship you are eligible for.
Questions? Contact our office via Email or call 717.545.2841.